Frequently asked questions
WHAT ARE YOUR OPENING HOURS?
You can make a reservation 24 hours a day on our website. We attend by phone from Monday to Sunday.
We are open from Wednesday to Friday from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., on Sundays from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Due to the current situation, this schedule may vary. Please check with the restaurant to confirm.
I AM ALLERGIC, CELIAC, INTOLERANT, I DON’T LIKE AN INGREDIENT, ARE THERE ALTERNATIVES?
We adapt all kinds of dishes depending on each diet and preferences.
Please, if you are allergic to any ingredient let us know at the time of booking. There is also a specific section on the web form where you can indicate allergies or requests.
If you would like a personalized menu, please contact our chef by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 629 98 02 57.
DO YOU HAVE A VEGETARIAN MENU?
We don’t have an exclusive menu for vegetarians but we can adapt some dishes to your tastes where possible.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED?
Yes, children are allowed in the restaurant. It is advisable to let us know in advance so that we can adapt the table to the number of high chairs if needed.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO EAT À LA CARTE?
Yes, in addition to our tasting menu, we have an à la carte menu that varies from season to season. In order to guarantee an agile and harmonious service for the benefit of all diners, the same service will be offered for the entire table at the choice of the diners: tasting menu or à la carte.
IS THERE ONLY ONE PAIRING OPTION WITH THE MENU?
No. You have a wine list with more than 400 local, national and international references. You can make the choice you like the most. We also have non-alcoholic beverages.
DO YOU HAVE A DRESS CODE?
Our dress code is informal. However, it is not allowed to enter with a bathing suit and / or flip flops.
HOW IS THE ONLINE RESERVATION PROCESS?
When you fill out and send the reservation form, you will receive an email confirming its validity with all the corresponding information.
A few days before the reserved date and time, you will receive by email and sms a link to confirm or cancel the reservation. Only once the reservation has been reconfirmed through this email or sms, the places will be definitively assigned. You can also confirm your reservation by calling the restaurant a few days before the date of your reservation.
If you wish to change the date of your reservation or the number of diners, please let us know as soon as possible by calling 629 98 02 57 or 968 509 678. Your request will be attended as long as it is made with sufficient time in advance and if there are still places available.
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
If you can not attend the day of the reservation, remember that you can transfer it to a friend or family member without any problem, as long as you provide us with the information about the change.
If the guests do not show up and no modification or cancellation of the reservation has been communicated at least 24 hours in advance, we will proceed to charge the amount of 40€ per person. This is the reason why, at the time of booking, a credit card will be requested as a guarantee.
HOW CAN I USE A GIFT VOUCHER OR MAGOGA EXPERIENCE?
To redeem your gift voucher or Magoga Experience, you must communicate the associated code to us at the time of booking by phone, or enter it in the section Do you have a code to redeem? of the web form. Remember that gift vouchers or Magoga Experiences are valid for 3 months from purchase.
WHAT METHODS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
All major credit and debit cards and cash. Checks and restaurant checks are not accepted.
MEASURES TAKEN TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We would like to inform you of the AntiCovid19 measures we have adopted:
- Our restaurant has an air conditioning system that guarantees a continuous air renewal, creating a safety in the air we breathe.
- The arrangement of our tables and reduced capacity allow us to guarantee the safety distances, for the tranquility and well-being of our customers.
- We have hydroalcoholic gel in different areas of the establishment that you can use as many times as you need.
- We use face masks to protect ourselves and we check that all the staff is well enough to work before their shift.
- We politely remind our customers to wear their masks and keep a social distance when moving around the restaurant.
- We have specific safety protocols for staff entry, receiving orders, processing and storage of products. Day by day, we provide updated information on COVID-19 for the restaurant with direct communication with a veterinarian-bromatologist with experience in food safety in the hospitality industry.
- Our cleaning and disinfection procedures have been tripled and are especially focused on high contact points.
- On a monthly basis all procedures are audited to ensure the highest standards of quality and food safety.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.